Saturday 1 October 2011

My October!

              Every first October of my triumph living, i wish myself a 'Happy October' to myself as if such is a victory proclamation. Funny that its silly yet i am perplexed quite a pinch bit to why i do that! and more funnier that i don't celebrate my birthday-given that its in October, but please its not that i was born in October that made me inclined to it so much emotionally and a little harsh to other incredible months. There isn't any difference other than some being 30th and 31st and February of course ;but like i said, Emotionally. It is this emotion that keeps me strong and alive i must say; and in October much stronger? I believe so. Nothing breaks me or deflects me from my course here-it is my gift from nature!, at-least for my own self. 
               The reason of my 'My October' being a little arbitrary in context that i am not very sure in explanation to the whys of my liking, if not in the nature of seasonal; but October indeed is a change by nature-A little dry, a little chill, a little rain and a breezy breeze!, which might stand as a personification of myself (If you know me), and if you don't , well i am that (May be). Having said that i will be strong (more stronger) in all my persona perspective this month, wish me luck for i am just a humble follower of nature who protects me and not necessarily for me alone. Look up and down the horizon, feel the air, feel the beauty, take a deep breadth and Happy October !.

1 comment: