Saturday 8 October 2011

Golden Twilight


 
Would this span of celestial watch ever reverberate?
Heard it will.
I will walk this life ever hoping that there is still a sunny side to the darker allegory of undeniable  misery flocking the air around. Hope!

Look! What an inspiration!
Such details of exemplification we don’t get to see everyday; 
A painted portrait for stricken heart, commence for healing.
What an absorption to this splendor watch; How I thank myself for being timely!

What total silence, yet lots of cries…Listen!
 I listened intensely to this strange, strong revelation yet soft one;
What I hear? Cries; what I saw? Life and Hope! 
That, along the road to this journey and its toils, some moment harsh and dark;
There certainly is a sunny side of absolute dominion that will always be sunny,
spreading rays of Hope to mankind.

This Golden Twilight, what a thrill! Yet soft!

2 comments:

  1. Man! Really you are a gifted writer. Even if I am reading this, I could feel as if I am at the place enjoying the real flavor nature has gifted us without any bias. Words are always superfluous when one felt something different within oneself. That's true. Tu es grand Monsieur! Continuer à écrire![Keep Writing]

    ReplyDelete