Sunday 25 September 2011

Monumental Mistake?

As i live and live, i think i am unable to differentiate between Want and Need!. I understand the very meaning of both literally however deep, but the matter of the fact is not knowing the words and its entities but of understanding the nature and utilizing them, pragmatic. But the fact is the problem-the problem of what want is?and what need is?. what are they actually?. My unorthodox brain will say exactly what dictionary says and the actual confusion begins when my influential, crazy heart says something very different. How i wish we have only brain and not heart. Its worst then defining LOVE. I mean we can express love in words if we could or if we want but wants and needs is not about expression i believe; may be its about giving and receiving (exactly-'may be')., because there is loss coming when we mistake want for a need and vice-verse. The worst is again, that you can't tell me what i want and what i need, you could convince me though- you see crazy heart!, which eventually could be a mistake; and regrets?, I imagine not. I understand, i NEED food for my survival, so i ate! but i WANT to eat more-more than i need it-that is what my heart says and funny that my heart doesn't listen to my wannabe scientist brain or whatever;and ME?, i listen to my heart because somebody said, "Listen to your heart"!. So, I ate again and what-else?, overeating?.
Now, this is just a small, funny, already available mistake which is not a horrendous but lots are coming and more to live-by Gods grace ofcourse. I don't want to live a life with regrets no matter how big or small, there is no ratings in making mistakes (Imagine 3 out of 10 for your mistake!), foolish. If i am a lonely dweller, dwelling in this confusion, i must have to do something for myself profoundly-check myself. But, as i go i think have just one back- up option-Make people happy!. I don't want standing ovation for my mistake that could be a monumental for a life long regrets. What else could i do? other than making others happy because, as for now i have no other option and I am not a 'Bad Guy'.




No comments:

Post a Comment