Thursday 15 September 2011

First Dawn

Interesting, last time it was raining spontaneous here in Kohima-actually it does very often here, I weren’t that happy but sluggish and life seemed stagnant with just the opposite of what rain does naturally.
Rain?
It’s a clichĂ© for us.
But today there was something of an experience that was beyond being old and wise and just the converse of other rainy days that sends me to unexplained exasperation-an experience of unmatched value for an old life that benchmarks for a new beginning of understanding nature and impressing it for a change. All for us.
Raining like any other days it was and who knows I wanted to feel the water so much; stepping out the door, suddenly the fresh droplets splashing my face with such impress that I felt ‘This Rain’ was for me.
Drenched in the rain, the breezy wind clenching my skin, refreshing me with new thoughts why I have missed the beauty then?. This new creation of thoughts made me happy all of a sudden that will definitely endorse my life to a new sense of triumph feeling in the futuristic time; and given that this rain will come again another day! This is my First Dawn. I have nothing to give but all to take.

1 comment:

  1. Well expressed...Rains are and remain an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete